I am Carole Fullerton, a private consultant working with teachers around British Columbia (and beyond!) in the area of numeracy. I work with districts, whole school staffs, with school-based learning teams, in classrooms and with parents in an effort to promote mathematical thinking.
To learn more, please email me at:
Or check out my LinkedIn profile:
For resources, click the blue button above.
Multiplicative Thinking: From Skip Counting to Algebra – Grades 3-8
Remarkable Cuisenaire Rods: Mathematical Tasks for Primary Classrooms
Cuisenaire Rods Rock! Multiplication and Proportionality in Grades 4-7
Teaching Addition & Subtraction in Grades 2 and 3 Click to order!
Teaching Addition & Subtraction in Grades 1 and 2 Click to order!
Teaching Division in Grades 4-7 Click to order!
Mastering Subtraction Facts Click to order!
Number Sense – K and K/1. Click to order!
Mastering the Addition Facts. Click to order!
Mastering Multiplication Facts Click to order!
The BIG Math Ideas
- Kindergarten & Grade 1 math games - mastering fives & tens
- Find It! A Subitizing Game
- Introducing multiplication ...with understanding
- Grade 10 Math Games - Polymonials
- Resources Order Form
- BEAM maths of the month -Games for preschool to grade 7
- Hundreds charts - with oomph.
- Counting Crocodiles... the make tens strategy
- Print Resources for Teaching Number Sense
- Ten Frame games on-line - grades k-2
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- 789,418 hits