Hey there! I found these fun little games on the NCTM site – check them out! There are games to practice identifying numbers in a ten frame, finding the missing part, even adding on 2 ten frames. Check them out by clicking here
I am Carole Fullerton, a private consultant working with teachers around British Columbia (and beyond!) in the area of numeracy. I work with districts, whole school staffs, with school-based learning teams, in classrooms and with parents in an effort to promote mathematical thinking.
To learn more, please email me at:
For resources, click the blue button above.
Teaching Addition & Subtraction in Grades 2 and 3 Click to order!
Teaching Addition & Subtraction in Grades 1 and 2 Click to order!
Teaching Division in Grades 4-7 Click to order!
Mastering Subtraction Facts Click to order!
Number Sense – K and K/1. Click to order!
Mastering the Addition Facts. Click to order!
Mastering Multiplication Facts Click to order!
The BIG Math Ideas
- Kindergarten & Grade 1 math games - mastering fives & tens
- Math Tool Kits!
- Printable Games for Grade 3 Number sense
- Print Resources for Teaching Number Sense
- BEAM maths of the month -Games for preschool to grade 7
- Explaining the derivation of the Area of a Circle - Grade 7
- fun in coquitlam!
- Grade 10 Math Games - Polymonials
- Resources Order Form
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- 622,813 hits